Special Adviser to the governor of Cross River State on inter party  affairs, Mr. Austine Ibok has taken to social media to air his appreciation to God Almighty who kept him strong, healthy and alive to see yet another birthday of his despite all he has been through.



Mr. Austine whose appreciation speech brought out the ingenuity in him penned down a well articulated poem, one could tittle "I kept the Faith". 

In his poem, Mr. Austine Narrated how he had lost both friends and Colleagues as well as strength and courage to move on, even in the face of lost time, and finances, during the just concluded elections, he still kept the Faith.


He went on to say that what saw him through out the period of betrayal and brokenness was his bended knees in prayers as he still believed in the power of the supernatural. 

And against all odds, his faith and believe paid off as Victory came at last.



The young vibrant and energetic politician was full of excitement and Praises to God for not just adding a new year to his age but the Victory of his principal and boss at the polls. 

 
His Facebook post read thus.

I kept the faith.
I kept it.
I lost alot of stuff,
I lost alot of friends and colleagues,
I lost alot of strength, 
I lost alot of courage,
I lost alot of time,
I lost alot of money during and after the elections,but I kept the faith.
Down on my knees,
I was still believing,
Broke I was still believing, 
Lonely I was still believing, 
Betrayal I was still believing..Until he saw me through!!

Thank you Jesus for keeping me thus far.

Happy birthday to me...

Austine Ibok is a dedicated young man who takes his job and responsibilities serious. He was a one time State chairman of the defunct Labour Party in Cross River State. He also aspired to represent his Akpabuyo, Bakassi and Calabar South federal constituency in the green chambers. 



In the heat of the just Concluded general elections, Mr. Ibok played a vital role in ensuring his current Political Party, the PDP secured a winning vote in not just his constituency but the state at large as he coordinated several campaign organizations such As Atiku  House2House etc.


The friendly, youthful  appointee of this current government has indeed weathered several obstacles and accusations to remain relevant, no wonder his excitement on a day like this.